Core Institutional Values
The following values are held in conviction by the ministry and staff of Multiplication Ministries, Inc. as we strive for excellence in achieving our goals and objectives to fulfill The Great Commission:
- A commitment to the inerrancy, authority, and sufficiency of the Scriptures.
- A commitment to worship God and to pursue Christ-likeness in actions and attitudes.
- A commitment to the practice of personal holiness, professional integrity and adherence to the highest spiritual and ethical standards.
- A commitment to respect the worth and dignity of all of human-kind, regardless of society’s cultural, ethnicity, and racial diversity, believing that every person should hear the “œgospel of grace” and grow in faith.
- A commitment to relevant counsel, by coming alongside pastors and their leaders, to see the “forest for the trees” in the local church and complete the work God has purposed for it.
- A commitment to serve pastors, church leaders and their congregations.
- A commitment to foster a cooperative and caring relationship with pastors and church leaders in order to assist them in developing a healthy reproductive church to reach and transform their community.
A commitment to continue to publish, and distribute, quality biblical evangelism and reproductive discipleship products.